- “Anonymous Information” means information that does not personally identify an individual, including aggregate demographic information.
- “Customer” means an entity which receives services from DataLink Software pursuant to a written agreement.
- “Information” means, collectively, Personal Information, Anonymous Information and Sensitive Information.
- “Partner” means an entity which participates in the DataLink Software Partner Network Program pursuant to a written agreement(s).
- “Partner Network Program” means one or more partner programs operated by DataLink Software allowing Partners to, among other things: refer prospective customers to DataLink Software and receive a referral fee or an on-going commission fee; maintain end-user relationships on Participating Partner contracts; or manage billing functionality for Customers.
- “Personal Information” means information that can identify a person as a specific individual, such as name, phone number, email address, Social Security number or credit card number. Personal Information includes the information provided by Customers or Partners which may be necessary for DataLink Software to provide the DataLink Software services. Personal Information includes Personal Information provided by Partners.
- “Sensitive Information” means personal information that reveals a natural person’s race; ethnic origin; political, philosophical or religious beliefs; trade union membership; information specifying a person’s sex life; or that concerns a natural person’s health or medical condition.
How DataLink Software Collects Information
- Personal Information. DataLink Software may gather Personal Information in the following manner
- Personal Information may be provided to us on our websites through surveys, chats, contests, service inquiries, service orders, service requests, web based forms, or other means
- You may provide Personal Information to us via telephone calls, emails or written correspondence;
- You may provide Personal Information in connection with our Referral Program;
- Personal Information may be provided in connection with the provision of services (including billing information) or a visit to any of our facilities. Such collection may be online or offline;
- You may provide Personal Information in connection with a job application; and
- Third party providers may provide DataLink Software with your Personal Information.
- Anonymous Information. DataLink Software may gather Anonymous Information about you on our websites via automated technical means, such as Cookies and as described in the Google Analytics section.
- Sensitive Information. DataLink Software does not collect any Sensitive Information nor does DataLink Software desire to receive any Sensitive Information.
How DataLink Software Uses Information
- Personal Information. DataLink Software may use Personal Information to:
- Process service requests and answer service inquiries;
- Provide and change the services, including communicating with you about the services;
- Process payments and provide accurate billing and shipping;
- Maintain accurate accounts, manage Customer relationships, manage Partner relationships, provide Customer support and provide Partner support;
- Market our products/services, including recommending products/services that might be of interest to you;
- Improve our service offerings;
- Improve this website;
- If you are a Partner, to evaluate prospective Customers, quote services to you or to prospective Customers or to contact prospective Customers and/or the Partner;
- Process your job application;
- Process your referral as part of the Referral Program; or
- Perform other functions as described at the time of collection.
- Anonymous Information. DataLink Software uses Anonymous Information we collect for internal purposes, marketing purposes, to improve our services and this website and as set forth in the Google Analytics section above.
- Personal Information. DataLink Software does not disclose Personal Information to third parties except as set forth below. DataLink Software may share Personal Information with third parties:
- When we work with businesses, partners or agents to provide services for you on our behalf or to help process or service your request or correspond with you. For example, Personal Information may be provided to a third party to verify the validity or credit limit of your credit card.
- When we work with businesses, partners or agents to develop a direct relationship with you.
- In connection with the Referral Program.
- As may be required by lawful requests by public authorities (i.e. through a subpoena, search warrant, other legal process), including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- When, in DataLink Software’s reasonable opinion, disclosure is required to enforce our legal rights or to protect the rights and safety of others.
- Anonymous Information. DataLink Software may share Anonymous Information with third parties.
DataLink Software will only use Personal Information in a way that is compatible with and relevant for the purpose for which it was collected or authorized. To the extent necessary for those purposes, DataLink Software takes reasonable steps to ensure information is accurate, complete, current and reliable for its intended use.
DataLink Software and our affiliated businesses, partners and agents may use email to communicate with Customers, respond to emails or to inform you about events or new products which you may be interested in. We will not send commercial solicitation emails to you if you request that such emails not be sent.
If you experience any of the following issues please follow the instructions below:
- Security breach: A cybercriminal or malicious application bypasses security mechanisms to reach restricted information, which is an early stage violation that can lead to system damage and data loss
- Service Availability: Any outage or slow response times to the application(s)
- Confidentiality failures: To safeguard personal data and maintain confidentiality, unauthorized third parties must be prevented from accessing and viewing medical data
- Incidents, concerns, and other complaints must be investigated and their causes found to prevent repeat occurrences.
Contact DataLink Software at IT@DataLinkSoftware.com or via mail at: 14055 Riveredge Dr Ste 600 Temple Terrace, Florida 33637.