Mauricio Bermudez – Support Specialist
What do you do for Datalink Software?
- I field calls and tickets from our partners to ideally help resolve any issues that arise. I do my best to solve any problems that are brought my way.
What do you like most about Datalink?
- How helpful they’ve been with me and my school. They’ve always been willing to help provide any resource for bettering myself.
My favorite personal quote:
The circumstances of one’s birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
Do You have a nickname?
If you could have any superpower what would it be and why?
- Either flight or teleportation truthfully. There is too much in this world to see and being able to fly or teleport to go see any and every country I can. There are sites that I will want to one day see and being able to go long distances in short amounts of time would be amazing.
How do you define success?
- Having a goal and reaching that goal. Success to me isn’t a linear path, there will always be set backs, it’s just a matter of getting back on and working further till you reach the goal you set. That is how I would define success.
Who do you consider your role model and why?
- My future self is who my role model is. I consistently imagine how and where I’m at in 5-10 years, and I strive to be like that individual. I picture myself being happy and successful and aim to follow that as much as possible