No webinars scheduled at this time.
Wellness visits: Delivering value to all stakeholders
Enabling collaboration, so members, providers, and health plans benefit
Recorded on Oct. 11, 2023
It’s that yearly task that everyone needs to undertake: the annual wellness visit. And while it might feel like a to-do list item, it’s more than just a yearly checkbox. Annual wellness visits hold value for all stakeholders from members to providers to health plans. But how?
It’s all about keeping everyone’s goals in mind. Members need to stay healthy, providers need to capture key data to improve organizational performance, and health plans need to collaborate with providers to reduce friction. This webinar will uncover the keys to delivering universal value with annual wellness visits for adults and pediatric populations.
- Key components for annual wellness visits and how they impact performance
- Establishing efficient workflows to reduce provider friction
- How to set clear goals and objectives with your providers
- Sarah Fitzharris, MBA, BHA, LPN, value-based care manager
- Pat Aramayo, MLT, CPC, CDEO, value-based care manager
The red and green flags of value-based care contracts
Uncovering key components and avoiding pitfalls for success
Recorded on Oct. 18, 2023
Value-based care aims to shift the focus from quantity of services provided to the quality and outcomes of patient care. While the concept is simple, value-based care contracts are more complicated. In this webinar, we’ll review the key components of value-based care contracts and explore the pitfalls you’ll want to avoid when transitioning from a fee-for-service model to a value-based care model.Key takeaways
- Value-based care contract components you can’t ignore (and why)
- Maintaining a patient-centric model of care while managing complex value-based care arrangements
- Pitfalls to avoid and real-world strategies to implement into your contracting process
- Kelly Kolepp, manager, value-based care team, DataLink
- Logan Steele, vice president of operations, Physician Care Centers
Is the new HCC model keeping you up at night?
Recorded on Sep. 19, 2023
We’ve all heard of the new CMS-HCC model rolling out in 2024 but what does this mean for your organization? How will the massive change to HCC codes impact your coders and are they prepared? More importantly, how will the change impact your population’s risk scores and what does this mean financially?
In this webinar, our experts will review an analysis of real client data using model V24 versus the new model V28. We’ve gained valuable insights that will help you and your organization prepare for this change including:
- How does the new model impact risk adjustment scores of your population
- Which diagnosis categories are impacted the most and how can you plan ahead
- How will the new model impact coding and what coders need to know
- Eric Hedrick, Vice President, Clinical Transformation, DataLink
- Yasthelle Puig, Value-based Care Manager, DataLink
Stop Procrastination, Start Closing Gaps
Recorded on Feb. 14, 2023
It’s a new year and now is the time to set a new strategy to close gaps in care. Don’t procrastinate until the end of the year to case charts, correct coding and collaborate with providers. Learn how your plan can take a proactive approach with early identification by utilizing your data to garner actionable insights your plan can take now.
In this webinar you’ll learn how to:
- Aggregate and utilize your data for early identification of care gaps and opportunities for closure throughout the year
- Build a targeted strategy to proactively work with your providers and members in the process
- Stop relying on chart chasing and lower administrative costs while improving quality performance
- Ashish Kachru, CEO
- Danielle Hajeski, Director, Business Operations & Interoperability
- Juaniece Miller, APRN, Provider Enablement Manager